I'm studied in Faculty of Fine Arts, Minia University in Egypt, from 1998 until I graduated in May 2003, five years studying art
My graduation project has included twenty-five printed artworks from plate of zinc (size 90 × 50 centimeter) carried out in different ways in engraving, I used Aquatint method to imitate the effect of painting knife.
The project also included five pencil drawings (size 270 × 120 centimeter). All the artwork made in an emotional manner the idea depend on the conflict between stillness and movement, with the use of degrees of shadow and light style theme to give the painting a sense of sorrow ,so i was granted very good for the five years of my study and excellent for my graduation project that became the first in order of my faculty section .
I participated in the Youth Salon, and the National Gallery Art at the Egyptian Opera House.
I have a piece of my artwork at the Museum of Modern Art, Cairo Opera House.
I've published 30 booklets teaching children the art of drawing in the period between 2006 to 2008 to simplify the concepts of art and painting for children I made the illustrations of more than 100 children's booklets , as well as i've designed the book covers of the famous writers such as Sonalla Abrahim and Ibrahim Abdel Qader El Mazni.
- Participated with FireFly workshop "American Egyptian project ".
- Saturated Souls final celebration of FireFly workshop in "Darb 17,18 " 15 October 2010.
- Saturated Souls 2 Exhibition in Rotunda of the Fine Artists Syndicate Egyptian Opera House 12 October 2010.
- معرض "حبابكم عشرة" الكاريكاتوري "Hebabkom Ashra" Character Exhibition in Sawy Wheel in Zamalek 21 October 2010.
- Art and Color Exhibition in Cairo Atelier 31 October 2010.
- The third Exhibition of ARE group in Van Gogh gallery at 27 November 2010.
- I have a piece of art in Egyptian Modern Art Museum.
- Many pieces on Hauza beach resort in Sharm El Shakh.
- Many piece with many people.
- Have more than 100 booklet authorized.